There are newer employer reviews for Schneider Electric

Promising ---Disappointed to be gone

Former Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant in Palatine, IL
Former Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant in Palatine, IL

I worked at Schneider Electric

Pros

Schneider Electric is strong when it comes to a work-life balance. The average employee ---even administrative assistants --- are given laptops. This allows everyone to work from home IF NECESSARY. While I witnessed many taking advantage of this benefit, I only witnessed one ro two folks abuse it.

I don't know if it was the company, or the supervisor...but we had trust and respect that is hard to beat in both directions.

Cons

Very clicky! If you don't have the right boss, you won't stay employed longer than 12 months.

Create career path for admins....promote them to other positions from within. Encourage job sharing among admins, to break down the clicks

770 Other Employee Reviews for Schneider Electric (View Most Recent)

Aquisition Mergers Creating Turmoil!

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Schneider Electric

Pros

Focus on revenues creates healthy company - Aquisition of good companies should help overall growth - Broad product offering - Ethical company

Cons

Just a number in a very large machine - Aquired companies are being forced to comply with a very different culture that is creating immense tension and reducing morale.

Be careful which sr. managers you allow to lead the various divisions. Some have only their ego and self interests in mind.

Great Place for an Intern!

Current Employee - Human Resources Intern in Palatine, IL
    Current Employee - Human Resources Intern in Palatine, IL

I have been working at Schneider Electric

Pros

Lots of projects to work on that have real value on the business. Just make sure to be proactive. I got experience in recruiting, on-boarding, talent management, compensation and more.

Cons

Couldn't use the workout facility - although I believe this policy has changed now. You really must be proactive to make your experience really meaningful.

Keep on recruiting interns! Their intern program is new but it is advancing very fast and I think much emphasis should be placed on it.

There are newer employer reviews for Schneider Electric