There are newer employer reviews for Schneider

Overall good

Current Employee - Bilingual Supply Chain Specialist  in  Farmington Hills, MI
Current Employee - Bilingual Supply Chain Specialist in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at Schneider

Pros

Working at Schneider overall has been a good experience for me. I have gained much valued experience in different areas of supply Chain.

Cons

There are a lot of politics that go on and promotions do not seem to be all that fair. There are also other challenges being on site with our customer GMCCA in Grand Blanc.

Be more fair in hiring in promotions and reward people for hard work. Quick with all the politics and unnecessary movements.

209 Other Employee Reviews for Schneider (View Most Recent)

Great place to work if you never want a decent paycheck or to retire.

Current Employee - Shift Leader  in  Elwood, IL
    Current Employee - Shift Leader in Elwood, IL

I have been working at Schneider

Pros

They are good with giving you time off when you need it and some supervisors know what they are doing.

Cons

There is no room for advancement, the insurance cost is outrageous and really horrible, benefits are horrible, little to no training, they change the way things are done everyday and the employees get in trouble for it, they bring in temps and most of the time there are more temps working there then actual full time employees, very cheap company that doesn't look out for there employees.

Try to communicate every once and a while, that way the employees don't get in trouble for you always wanting to change the way things are done. Also maybe you should be nice to the employees and treat them like garbage.

OK

Former Employee - Truck Driver  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Truck Driver in Columbus, OH

I worked at Schneider

Pros

The work was ok depending on the account. Downside to OTR is your out 2 weeks with 2 days off. Regional means your in the Northeast alot but they do route you home every week. There are accounts where you are home daily. I had a couple of really good driver managers and one really bad one. The pay is ok $800-$1000 per week.

Cons

Some of the driver managers play favorites with drivers.

There are newer employer reviews for Schneider

Worked for Schneider? Contribute to the Community!