Schneider

www.schneiderjobs.com
  www.schneiderjobs.com
There are newer employer reviews for Schneider

Good Company but room for improvement

Former Employee - Undisclosed in Green Bay, WI
Former Employee - Undisclosed in Green Bay, WI

I worked at Schneider full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good Career opportunities. I was fortunate to have been connected to several supportive mentors to help me prepare for future opportunities within the company.

Cons

Some "old-school" management principles held by the majority of management are holding the company back.

Continue career growth efforts at the employee level and open yourself up to telecommuting options for your employees.

236 Other Employee Reviews for Schneider (View Most Recent)

Core values are frequently discussed but rarely acted upon

Current Employee - Manager in Green Bay, WI
    Current Employee - Manager in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at Schneider full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Business model should improve as the economy improves. Company has potential for growth. Private held company provides some operational flexibility.

Cons

New associates and new ideas are unwelcome. Company is too heads down on one large project to improve anywhere else. Many employees have left and many current employees are looking to leave in February 2013.

Put some leadership into Information Technology. Remove the politicians that are focused on themselves over the company's best interests.

Worst Manager I've Ever Had!!!

Former Employee - Driver Business Leader in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Driver Business Leader in Dallas, TX

I worked at Schneider full-time (more than an year)

Pros

After having this job, everything else I will do seems easy! Easy to network with individuals across the company.

Cons

Huge work load, poor management and support at Dallas OC, no work/life balance, accountabilities include things that you can't control, requests are never followed up with, Oracle based software is not user friendly, no one that works in the division cares about anything but themselves (not a team environment)

Fire all management at the Dallas, TX division and get someone that actually can lead people. OM has a bad attitude/hard to get along with and will never step in to assist when short staffed; DM lacks knowledge on the software and never keeps his word on anything.

There are newer employer reviews for Schneider