There are newer employer reviews for Schneider

Very Professional and Safe with Good Ethics

Current Employee - Driver Associate in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Driver Associate in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Schneider full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Safe environment, industry-leading training and development, competent & attentive business leaders and support staff, good equipment, company recognition and growth, forward-looking management

Cons

Average pay at best, not much opportunity for advancement, sometimes too big to deal with smaller issues

218 Other Employee Reviews for Schneider (View Most Recent)

Glad that's over

Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Schneider full-time

Pros

Flexible shifts. 7-4, 8-5, 8:30-5:30. 6 days PTO annually, one week vacation bi-annually.

Cons

Organizations is broken down into teams. If you aren't motivated by your team manager because they are too agressive, use offensive language, racial slurs, and inappropriate personal remarks don't think about switching. The workforce is very young, so it can be fun, but very immature!! In addition, their is no creativity to the job.

Your retention rate is terrible. 4 people left every month. Stop burning through them. Your first customer to keep happy is your workforce!

Dying company

Current Employee - Former Employee in Fontana, CA
    Current Employee - Former Employee in Fontana, CA

I have been working at Schneider (more than 3 years)

Pros

Decent starter company.
    Way to get your fetet wet in driving.

Cons

Promise miles. I resigned after my team partner and I were only recieving 3000 miles a week, we demoted ourselves from the expedited team board and took a pay cut hoping that would solve the problem. We got the head of van division envolved and that didn't help.

Now that the schneiders who were running the company have all passed away the company is in thehands of greedy upper management.

Put money into the drivers pockets, stop spending money on so much new technology that you become disappointed in and scrap it.

There are newer employer reviews for Schneider