Schnuck Markets

www.schnucks.com

Another Daily grind

Store Clerk (Current Employee) Belleville, IL

ProsThe company offers really good health benefits given what else is being offered these days. They are usually good about giving time off and will work around school schedules. They understand that you make mistakes and will work with you.

ConsThe opportunities to advance in the company are really slim in many markets. They are moving to the do-everything in one shift mentality to save money. You could work 3-4 departments a day and feel like you get nothing accomplished. I really want to get somewhere in the company but I feel like the door is closing on me.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to start rewarding and appreciate the hard-working employees or risk watering down their workforce to older adults who won't retire and high school age kids that are there for spending money. There is still a lot of potential here and I would like to help out if given the chance.

Great people who work there are the ones overlooked...

Assistant General Merchandise Manager (Current Employee) Alton, IL

I have been working at Schnuck Markets

Pros: Schnucks has very good health insurance. There is great customer loyality. It… Cons: The corporate demands being put on the stores are just about unachievable and they continue to add to the work load and cut hours. The… Advice to Senior Management: They need to promote younger workers or they will leave( I have worked here 6 years and cannot attain a full… More

Very busy hard work

Service Center (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Schnuck Markets

Pros: Meet new peolple all the time Cons: Long night hours and weekends Advice to Senior Management: Work with employeesd not against More

There are newer reviews on Schnuck Markets.

Worked for Schnuck Markets? Contribute to the Community!