School Improvement Network

www.schoolimprovement.com

Anonymous Complaints Deserve Anonymous Consideration

SPA (Current Employee) Midvale, UT

ProsIts interesting to read all the reviews on School Improvement Network. To start let me just say to the employees posting on this website that are complaining please have the courage to step forward and to complain directly to the CEO himself. I have worked for SINET for a number of years and have always had the COURAGE to talk directly to the management team. The outcome has NEVER been bad and I can assure you that its a very open straight forward honest leadership team. I have also worked closely with the sales management team and to say that they are not qualified is naive and quite frankly ridiculous. The RVP's all come with extensive sales backgrounds and have ALL been successful. The VP of Sales was the top producing sales rep, manager, and VP of his previous company that did five times the amount of revenue that SINET does right now. The EVP came to SINET having lead sales organizations for several previous companies in the technology space and also built SINET's sales team from four sales people to eight regions and over sixty current sales people. Which means he knows how to do his job. I would love to see the background/resume of the employees complaining about the sales leadership team not being qualified. The CEO is an amazing leader with great vision and cares passionately about the employees of his company. He sacrificed everything and put his home on the line to save this company that he believes in. Now that it is one of the top companies in Utah he deserves to take his family on great vacations and to buy any car of his choice. His company is what pays the bills for over 250 employees.

ConsIt is to bad that I have co-workers that feel that they can post anonymously on a website instead of really looking at the reality of what School Improvement Network is. SINET has been for the past six years one of the fastest growing companies in Utah. It has also won top places to work for the past three years voted on by employees. The product is always getting better which means that the owners (Linton and Moore referenced earlier) are investing in the company. This year alone they have plans to release over fifty new segments, major new update to the current platform, and launch a brand new product line. On top of that bought a new building for their employees and opened a office in the Cebu so that they can invest more resources into building products.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep loving us employees because we love you. This is a family company with strong values and passion for what we do. Look at the reviews on this website for what they are. Employees that did not fit into the open, honest, straight forward culture. The sales leadership and the CEO of the company are generous with their time and often take calls late into the evening and very early in the morning. I know that my manager works well above 70 hours a week and so does his boss. I get emails from the Moore's at all hours of the day and on weekends which means to me they are spending many hours a week on work when they could be spending it with their families. Like one of the post said before stay the course and don't let any of your employees that are not part of the great culture change what you are building. This company has had a major impact on my life and my families life for good.

It is an amazing place to work!

I have been working at School Improvement Network

Pros: I love the resources, the employees, and the culture of the workplace.… Cons: I do not have any complaints about working here. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company, fun environment and incredible people!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Murray, UT

I have been working at School Improvement Network full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you are looking for an environment that is fun, challenging, and exciting - SINET is for you! The people who work here are… Cons: Growing though some growing pains. But growth is worth it.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep communicating the vision and hold onto the culture that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on School Improvement Network.

Worked for School Improvement Network? Contribute to the Community!