Great Company to work for

Current Employee - QATL  in  Carthage, MO
Current Employee - QATL in Carthage, MO

I have been working at Schreiber Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility, culture, values... partners helping partners is second to none

Cons

Nothing, this a world class company with world class goals.

Other Reviews for Schreiber Foods

Good Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Gainesville, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

I have been working at Schreiber Foods full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The company being a ESOP is good.

Cons

Hourly workers have little to do with the company.

Share problems with all workers. They can make it work if we know what needs to be done.

Nothing EQUAL in Richland Center. Bad company to work for

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Richland Center, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richland Center, WI

I worked at Schreiber Foods full-time

Pros

ESOP, good MONEY, job security

Cons

Partners who aren't part of the management team are not treated like partners at all, and they will fill your head with that info at orientation. When you start working here you will find out fast that this company is for the management team only, and rules are different from each person. Supervisors just do what they want, take extra breaks,take long breaks, pretty much do what they want. If your a family person, in which I am "DO NOT WORK HERE"! You will be working weekends and all holidays. But the yellow hats "management" they get time off and extra money to be their on the weekends for a couple of hours, but not anyone else. The management team gets extra money when their are bonuses, and some of those people don't deserve crap! Federal inspectors came into are plant and almost shut it down, but we got stuff fixed in a timely fashion. But guess who's fault that was? its not managements fault, alot of them just sit on their butts in offices. I would like to see inspectors just show up one day, and really see what they find here. I guess I thought that a management team was suppose to help out, but not here. Its a sweat shop in the summers, and nothing is done about it because no one has been injured, and there is air-conditioning in the offices. Partners are expected to work and no chit chatting, but the management team can go around and talk to other yellow hats about golf, exc not work related talk at all. I guess in short words I would rather make alot less money and be happier and sane, treated like an equal, and actually feel like you are wanted at a company. These things do not happen here at all.

TREAT EVERYONE LIKE EQUALS, YOU AREN'T ABOVE US! All employers make a company the way it is and not just team leader ship team.

There are newer employer reviews for Schreiber Foods.

Worked for Schreiber Foods? Contribute to the Community!