Schryver Medical

Unprofessional, vindictive, nepotism

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Schryver Medical

Pros

Small environment set to grow. The owner is approachable and seems to be a reasonable family man just trying to run his business.

Cons

Uncoordinated, young, executive team. Zero leadership or accountability across the company. Rife with finger pointing and unprofessional behavior. It feels more like a high school environment then it does a professional corporation. Inefficient processes and bad customer service is resulting in a loss of business. Fear of retribution leaves employees with no outlet to try and establish change. Middle and upper management appear to be lying to the owner about the state of affairs in the company. Poor screening of new employees and nepotism without accountability results in a fairly incompetent work force. Compensation isn't competitive with little to no increases. Extremely expensive benefits.

Top down leadership defining the direction of the company to all middle management. Middle and executive management should be held accountable for developing a professional environment, not a school yard gathering. Increase salaries or decrease cost of benefits, they are about five times more expensive then most.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Schryver Medical (View Most Recent)

Great Challenge

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Schryver Medical

Pros

Able to help grow company to new levels

Cons

No budget and little understanding of technology

Potential

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at Schryver Medical full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Growth, great field/industry, and competitive in it's market. Potential for great jobs security.

Cons

Business model needs great improvements. Benefits are lacking and incentives are childish. I wonder if the CEO is really directing and running Schryver Medical anymore.

The idea of this organization is stellar in my opinion. Also in my opinion, a move to halt growth and an intense investment in structure, direction and mission, will leverage a stable growth environment. I do not think that balancing the two is an option, unless there is an ability to invest in large amounts of outside consulting. I believe that this organization, which deals with medical billing (direct and insurance), must be flexibly. My opinion is that such a an organization that requires frequent changes, must have sound project management.

There are newer employer reviews for Schryver Medical

Worked for Schryver Medical? Contribute to the Community!