Schryver Medical
www.schryvermedical.com Denver, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Unprofessional, vindictive, nepotism

Denver, CO

ProsSmall environment set to grow. The owner is approachable and seems to be a reasonable family man just trying to run his business.

ConsUncoordinated, young, executive team. Zero leadership or accountability across the company. Rife with finger pointing and unprofessional behavior. It feels more like a high school environment then it does a professional corporation. Inefficient processes and bad customer service is resulting in a loss of business. Fear of retribution leaves employees with no outlet to try and establish change. Middle and upper management appear to be lying to the owner about the state of affairs in the company. Poor screening of new employees and nepotism without accountability results in a fairly incompetent work force. Compensation isn't competitive with little to no increases. Extremely expensive benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementTop down leadership defining the direction of the company to all middle management. Middle and executive management should be held accountable for developing a professional environment, not a school yard gathering. Increase salaries or decrease cost of benefits, they are about five times more expensive then most.

Great Challenge

I have been working at Schryver Medical

Pros: Able to help grow company to new levels Cons: No budget and little understanding of technology Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Potential

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Schryver Medical full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Growth, great field/industry, and competitive in it's market. Potential… Cons: Business model needs great improvements. Benefits are lacking and incentives are childish.… Advice to Senior Management: The idea of this organization is stellar in my opinion. Also in my opinion, a move to halt growth and an intense investment in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Schryver Medical.

Worked for Schryver Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schryver Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Schryver Medical CEO Mark Schryver. All reviews posted anonymously by Schryver Medical employees.