Schulte Roth & Zabel

www.srz.com

Once it went "corporate" it lost a lot of its appeal to me as an employee.

Pedal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsBenefits ... Until becoming stingy in late 2013, subtracting personal and vacation days from support staff and doing away with longevity bonuses WHILE AT THE SAME TIME INCREASING WORK LOAD !

ConsIt once felt like family and that all parties mattered equally to the firm's success. Then it got too big, went corporate all the way and lost a lot in the process, IMO.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake decisions based on your as well as workers' needs ... not just for your bigger piece of the pie. Your firm will profit more, ironically, if you do.

Depressing place to work

I have been working at Schulte Roth & Zabel full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good enough pay; it's a job and nothing else Cons: HR horrible. Little human interaction on a daily basis. Advice to Senior Management: Start acting like you actually care about your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dante's Inferno

Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Schulte Roth & Zabel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Some very smart workaholics to set an example Cons: Too much power currently concentrated in premium class jerks Advice to Senior Management: Look to the founders - there's a reason they were able to build a successful organization - current… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Schulte Roth & Zabel.

Worked for Schulte Roth & Zabel? Contribute to the Community!