Schwan's

There are newer employer reviews for Schwan's

Hard work can pay off

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative
Current Employee - Route Sales Representative

I have been working at Schwan's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You can make money benefits are good

Cons

BE prepared to work 12-14 hours a day otherwise you will not make money!

I think upper management need to get off there conference calls and run some routes because they can see what these hard working drivers go through. Also make routes more manageable. I cannot understand why drivers are in other drivers routes.

314 Other Employee Reviews for Schwan's (View Most Recent)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Former Employee - General Manager
    Former Employee - General Manager

I worked at Schwan's full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Customers are nice that's about it!!!!

Cons

Pay is awful, hours are awful, you are treated like a dog and you can not trust anyone....If you read everyone's reviews they basically all say the same thing. Why the hell would you want to work here??? always hiring. Interviews would consist of taking a mirror sticking it under a candidates nose and if there is air coming out he or she passed the 1st part of interview. 2nd part would be are you ok with never being at home, not having dinner with your family and finally can you work 60-75hrs a week at minimum wage. If they answered yes to all parts they were hired. So if you are looking for job and you interview at schwans sorry guys/gals if you have a pulse you have a 75% chance of getting the job.

outdated business model. another new CEO?? What does it tell you over the past 5 years to have 3 CEO'S.I actually feel bad for the new CEO. He has hands full!!!

Food Scientist-R&D corporate

Current Employee - Food Scientist in Marshall, MN
    Current Employee - Food Scientist in Marshall, MN

I have been working at Schwan's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very good R&D team, very helpful colleagues. For Schwans, Helping one other is the theory to succeed. Good compensation and benefits, good time off. Your good work is recognized, encouraged and rewarded here. This is my 5th Job and so far the best Food company I have ever worked for!!! I am glad to work for schwans. Good management and bosses are ready to help you when you are stuck or you have roadblocks in projects. Overall Great company to work for!!! GREAT VISION AND GREAT VALUES!!! Supports Healthy Quality Frozen food over profit.

Cons

Every company needs improvement, no company is 100%. Sometimes work load is high but overall less stress annually.

Techs enjoy working here, need better organization as far as utilization of techs is concerned.

There are newer employer reviews for Schwan's