Administrative

I worked at Schwan's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some very talented people at this company

Cons

New CEO - too soon to tell

Get rid of BU silos

Other Reviews for Schwan's

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Former Employee - General Manager
    Former Employee - General Manager

I worked at Schwan's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Customers are nice that's about it!!!!

Cons

Pay is awful, hours are awful, you are treated like a dog and you can not trust anyone....If you read everyone's reviews they basically all say the same thing. Why the hell would you want to work here??? always hiring. Interviews would consist of taking a mirror sticking it under a candidates nose and if there is air coming out he or she passed the 1st part of interview. 2nd part would be are you ok with never being at home, not having dinner with your family and finally can you work 60-75hrs a week at minimum wage. If they answered yes to all parts they were hired. So if you are looking for job and you interview at schwans sorry guys/gals if you have a pulse you have a 75% chance of getting the job.

outdated business model. another new CEO?? What does it tell you over the past 5 years to have 3 CEO'S.I actually feel bad for the new CEO. He has hands full!!!

Food Scientist-R&D corporate

Current Employee - Food Scientist  in  Marshall, MN
    Current Employee - Food Scientist in Marshall, MN

I have been working at Schwan's full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very good R&D team, very helpful colleagues. For Schwans, Helping one other is the theory to succeed. Good compensation and benefits, good time off. Your good work is recognized, encouraged and rewarded here. This is my 5th Job and so far the best Food company I have ever worked for!!! I am glad to work for schwans. Good management and bosses are ready to help you when you are stuck or you have roadblocks in projects. Overall Great company to work for!!! GREAT VISION AND GREAT VALUES!!! Supports Healthy Quality Frozen food over profit.

Cons

Every company needs improvement, no company is 100%. Sometimes work load is high but overall less stress annually.

Techs enjoy working here, need better organization as far as utilization of techs is concerned.

There are newer employer reviews for Schwan's.

Worked for Schwan's? Contribute to the Community!