Schwan's
www.theschwanfoodcompany.com Marshall, MN 5000+ Employees

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

General Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Schwan's full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCustomers are nice that's about it!!!!

ConsPay is awful, hours are awful, you are treated like a dog and you can not trust anyone....If you read everyone's reviews they basically all say the same thing. Why the hell would you want to work here??? always hiring. Interviews would consist of taking a mirror sticking it under a candidates nose and if there is air coming out he or she passed the 1st part of interview. 2nd part would be are you ok with never being at home, not having dinner with your family and finally can you work 60-75hrs a week at minimum wage. If they answered yes to all parts they were hired. So if you are looking for job and you interview at schwans sorry guys/gals if you have a pulse you have a 75% chance of getting the job.

Advice to Senior Managementoutdated business model. another new CEO?? What does it tell you over the past 5 years to have 3 CEO'S.I actually feel bad for the new CEO. He has hands full!!!

Food Scientist-R&D corporate

Food Scientist (Current Employee)
Marshall, MN

I have been working at Schwan's full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very good R&D team, very helpful colleagues. For Schwans, Helping one other is the theory to succeed. Good compensation and benefits, good time off. Your… Cons: Every company needs improvement, no company is 100%. Sometimes work… Advice to Senior Management: Techs enjoy working here, need better organization as far as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Changing with no direction

ASM (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Schwan's full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Alfred Schwan has a vision. Take care of your people and your people will take care of you. What is left… Cons: Schwans will rather bring somebody from the outside and pay them more than promote from within, and offer the same pay given to an outsider.… Advice to Senior Management: We are yet to see a success story about third party. Acosta has been a failure.The success of 3 major account and the failure of… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Schwan's.

Worked for Schwan's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schwan's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Schwan's CEO Dimitrios Smyrnios. All reviews posted anonymously by Schwan's employees.