Schwan's

www.theschwanfoodcompany.com
  www.theschwanfoodcompany.com
There are newer employer reviews for Schwan's

20 plus years

I have been working at Schwan's

Pros

Awesome people! Great values-hard work, enthusiasm, helping one another, growth and integrity. If you posses those and put forth effort you can make it.

Cons

Seriously I can't think of any, I started out knocking on doors and have been promoted 6 times and have zero regrets.

Continue to make ordering our products easier for consumers and easier for our salespeople to deliver those products.

323 Other Employee Reviews for Schwan's (View Most Recent)

used to be great company to work for, has since lost respect for employees

Former Employee - Sales Training and Development Specialist
    Former Employee - Sales Training and Development Specialist

I worked at Schwan's full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great product that is easy to sell be cause it is loved by customers, most of the employees are very committed to success and great to work with.

Cons

new leadership is not in touch with reality, what works well in most sales organizations is not effective with Schwan's. must reduce hours to attract quality sales people and leaders, and recognize all who are successful. New leadership is top heavy and extremely freedy and unthankful.

Provide more administrative support to sales leaders and real training to sales people and leaders (virtual training will not work in this field because success is predicated on high touch contact with customers).

Great if your motivated to grow

Former Employee - General Manager in Hudson, NY
    Former Employee - General Manager in Hudson, NY

I worked at Schwan's full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good for people who have been self employed. Able to climb the ladder with proven ability. Good co workers. Nation wide company.

Cons

Very long hours needed to succeed.
    A lot of new upper management had no idea what the people in the field selling had to contend with to do their job.

Promote from within the company so upper management know the whole process of the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Schwan's