Schwan's

www.theschwanfoodcompany.com

Positive

Current Employee - Sales Representative
Current Employee - Sales Representative

Pros

Great size company- not too big, not too small. Good people working in the field. Solid products and getting better. Good benefits also.

Cons

Pay could be better for the amount of work, but that's the life of commission sales. Also limited growth opportunities within the company.

Other reviews for Schwan's

route sales representative

Current Employee - RSR  in  Billings, MT
    Current Employee - RSR in Billings, MT

Pros

work with some real good hardworking people, have a great boss who care about us,
    get to know a lot of good people,

Cons

This used to be a great job, now it has become a struggle to go to work with a good attitude. I have worked for this company for 15 years and made chairman's club for 13 of them. Corporate now micro-manages everything and they have no clue what is going on at the ground level, I could probably get fired for writing this because it is against company policy for us to write or say anything derogatory about the company, but I believe that is against freedom of speech, I have already been reprimanded by upper-management for speaking my mind. This company is going down hill fast, and I expect it will be going up in flames soon.

Look at this company's past, it used to be a great company. You are so caught up with pushing everyone to on-line ordering and getting everyone's e-mail address that you are alienating our customers by this. let us RSR,s get back to doing our job and then maybe this company can be saved.

Horrible

Current Employee - Customer Sales Distributor  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Customer Sales Distributor in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

This company has fallen so far down in the last five years i'm not sure there is anything positive to say.

Cons

Supervisors micro manage from home. Had two raises in eight years. Pay is not competitive with similar jobs. Salary means you are expected to work 10-12 hour days at a minimum. Routes have gone to 20-25 deliveries a day with a 6 hour window to get them done. More and more is expected of you without anything extra in return.

Actually LEAVE your house and earn that 115k salary you get for doing absolutely nothing!!! You preach safety, yet we are told to drive unsafe trucks so the company can save repair cost!!! Safety should come before sales!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Schwan's.

Worked for Schwan's? Contribute to the Community!