SciMetrika
www.scimetrika.com Durham, NC 50 to 149 Employees

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Durham, NC

ProsGreat location in RTP, nice office space, good benefits, close to I-40, NC 54 and NC 55 and helpful HR department.

ConsNo formal policies or SOP's. Unfair treatment of employees. Constant disrespect among co-workers. Minimal praise, career advancement opportunities and compensation. Claims to be a flexible work environment but employees are expected to live and breathe their job. Unclear job descriptions. Clear division of labor between senior management and lower employees. Feel of entitlement among management team. Lack of communication. Unethical business practices. No distiniction between personal time off and sick time.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire people who truly care about their employees and the greater good of the company. Treat all employees with respect. Develop formal policies, procedures, and SOP's. Communicate on a regular basis with the employees about all company happenings, small or large.

Disorganized and frustrating.

(Current Employee)
    Durham, NC

I have been working at SciMetrika

Pros: Really nice people, opportunities to learn about government contracting, good… Cons: Uncompetitive salary, inconsistencies in salary determination, disorganized management, boring work, lack… Advice to Senior Management: Be consistent and fair; listen to your employees! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good staff hamstrung by senior leadership

(Current Employee)

I have been working at SciMetrika

Pros: Good pay, decent benefits, responsive front line staff. Cons: Senior management is indifferent to needs outside RTP. The Atlanta office is understaffed and undersupported, leading to bad customer service at CDC and a poor… Advice to Senior Management: Senior management needs to spend more time in Atlanta to understand the challenges of supporting staff who are on-site at CDC. Soliciting business should be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SciMetrika.

Worked for SciMetrika? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SciMetrika reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SciMetrika CEO Dr. Jean Orelien. All reviews posted anonymously by SciMetrika employees.