ScienceLogic

www.sciencelogic.com
There are newer employer reviews for ScienceLogic

Great product and culture.

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Reston, VA
Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Reston, VA

I worked at ScienceLogic full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The work was incredibly interesting, and it was very satisfying to see my efforts help our customers. Healthcare benefits were superb.

Cons

Too many death marches and compensation was well below what other companies in the area were paying for similar skillsets.

8 Other Employee Reviews for ScienceLogic (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Reston, VA

I have been working at ScienceLogic

Pros

I joined ScienceLogic as an intern and moved up to a full-time development position after graduating college. The people I've worked with and the environment the company fosters have been instrumental in helping me advance my career. Working with such an experienced and cooperative team really promotes the exchange of ideas and keeps ScienceLogic at the forefront of its industry.

Cons

Weight gain from all the free food and drinks.

I loved being able to talk to the managers of the different departments, which really helped me decide where I wanted to go with my career.

Smart, Talented, Passionate people...

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Reston, VA

I have been working at ScienceLogic

Pros

I have never worked within an engineering team with so many bright and hard-working people as is found at ScienceLogic. Creativeness and hard work are respected, acknowledged and rewarded. Our leadership is also keenly aware of what it took to get where we are today as well as where we should be headed for the future. As a member of the engineering staff, I am continually learning new things and able to utilize cutting edge technology. Benefits and perks as well as the company culture and work-life balance are all superior to anywhere else I have worked. It’s nice to wake up in the morning and be excited to go to work!

Cons

There are no cons in my opinion

There are newer employer reviews for ScienceLogic