Scientific Games

Your mileage will vary

Manager (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Scientific Games full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSome groups are great, others are not. I am lucky to be a part of the former group, I work with a great team of people who genuinely care for each other. Very little micro management, visibility into upper management, and I get to work in some really interesting projects. If you play your cards right and work very hard, pay can be rewarding.

ConsResources can be extremely limited at times. Don't expect many perks -- basic benefits only here. Hiring and accessing additional resources can be downright excruciating. Culture of buyout rather than organic growth. Short term rather than long term focus.. Oh, and don't expect any quick promotions.

Advice to Senior ManagementBefore you buy another company, think hard about the synergies and how all of it should actually fit together. This company is enormously fragmented in all areas -- do something to fix it. Reward hard working employees; it shouldn't be like pulling teeth. If you promise the world to your customers, be prepared to service their expectations.

Great entry job

Computer Operator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Scientific Games full-time for less than a year

Pros: overtime offered, benefits, good work environment Cons: very demanding and long shifts, Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Inexperienced Senior Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Scientific Games

Pros: Hard working employees Ok Salary compared to other employers Great location Cons: Very, very inexperienced management on VP level Lack of clear direction… Advice to Senior Management: Majority of VPs do not work. They are hardly in the office, do not lead their teams, and do not know what's really going… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Scientific Games.

Worked for Scientific Games? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scientific Games reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scientific Games CEO A. Lorne Weil. All reviews posted anonymously by Scientific Games employees.