Scientific Games
www.scientificgames.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Start next Job Search when Accepting Job

Software (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsSmall teams. Team members treated well. Cool hardware technology at times. Goal of quality, even if goal isn't always met. Developers treated as authority.

ConsWarned when I started that they ran a rotating door of employees. I was cut after 3rd layoff in 2 years. Win a state lottery - hire. Lose a state lottery - fire. Shop is packed with politics and in-house backstabbing. Experience soured one coworker so dramatically that he moved out of the country to escape "evil" companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementShoot straight with people and hire contractors. Calm the infighting and politics. Value should represent ability and not who likes you.

Not a bad place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, TX

I worked at Scientific Games

Pros: Interesting Industry. The warehouse is fun to walk through and take guests on tours. Good people work there. Good benefits, technology is up… Cons: Long drive unless you live in the area. The chemical smell from the plant is pretty hard to get used to and you think… Advice to Senior Management: Bring back the old fashioned parties and let people drink. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice people. Not sure about future.

Accountant (Current Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Scientific Games

Pros: Good work / life balance Cons: Poor communication among EEs. Every changing atmosphere. Advice to Senior Management: Get a plan and execute it! Communicate better overall instead of just… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Scientific Games.

Worked for Scientific Games? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scientific Games reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scientific Games CEO David L. Kennedy . All reviews posted anonymously by Scientific Games employees.