Scientific Research
www.scires.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Company

Software Engineer III (Former Employee)
Nellis AFB, NV

ProsCompetitive Salaries, Good Benefits, Responsive corporate office. Relaxed work environment with a flexibile schedule. Good on-site management team. Locations and opportunites in all locations. Awards employees going above and beyond spot bonus cash awards.

ConsOn site employees do not receive the full benefits that those at the corporate office sites receive such as gym memberships, public transportation reimbursement.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont forget about the employees who work off site.

good place to work

North Charleston, SC

I have been working at Scientific Research full-time for more than a year

Pros: Not a set schedule; flexible hours Cons: I wish we got more government holidays Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Execllent title with unique field work but next to nothing work area unless your Navy

Field Service Engineer (Former Employee)
    North Charleston, SC

I worked at Scientific Research

Pros: Awesome experience working in Afghanistan Good funding for technical schools Fair source… Cons: Micro management on all projects Keeps you in the dark pending a lay off due… Advice to Senior Management: Stop worrying about upper level management and trust your workers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Scientific Research.

Worked for Scientific Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scientific Research reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scientific Research CEO Mike Watt. All reviews posted anonymously by Scientific Research employees.