Scientific Research

www.scires.com
There are newer employer reviews for Scientific Research

Current employee.

I have been working at Scientific Research full-time

Pros

family company, retains good employees

Cons

benefits could be more competitive, internal communications are sometimes lacking

offer better benefits; strengthen communications between HQ and employees at government sites; shore up HR and payroll support, procedures, and QA processes; educate HQ employees on good communication strategies (e.g., acknowledging receipt of emails, returning phone calls)

48 Other Employee Reviews for Scientific Research (View Most Recent)

Mom Pop Company says they are technology savvy...couldn't be further from the truth.

I have been working at Scientific Research

Pros

The PMs, Directors and people on the "floor" working are close knit groups. Some better than others.
    The group I work with are good hardworking people.
    Had "pet days" could bring your pet on Fridays.
    Social occasions- not too bad.

Cons

The upper management is MIA. The owners live in Atlanta and you never see them. If they do come here (the largest most profitable division) they stay in the Executive Offices. The people in Atlanta are absolute control freaks. My experience is you are promoted if you have been with the company for a long time; it's not really knowledge or experience.

Get out of your offices and meet the people who work for you. This company isn't THAT big. Stop cutting small morale boosters. I know budgets are tight, so reform some of the ways you do things and save money...trust me you could save more than you think.

It's a positive experience.

I have been working at Scientific Research

Pros

It's a great place to work. It's very stable. Of all things, the people are the best thing about the company and that is important.

Cons

The work environment is inadequate for highly skilled gold collar workers. SRC does not enough vacation time is given to employees.

Communication could be better for employees who work outside on customer site. The work environment is inadequate for highly skilled gold collar workers.

There are newer employer reviews for Scientific Research