Scientific Search

www.scientificsearch.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Scientific Search

Great starting point, but NO long term potential

Former Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ
Former Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ

I worked at Scientific Search

Pros

They will hire someone with no recruiting experience, so potential to learn the industry is there. They do have a decent amount of tools available to offer their staff; will pay for trainings

Cons

Horrible senior management; Terrible job stability; absolutely awful benefits, owner & sr. management has no moral compass; extremely clicky

Advice to Management

No advice can improve this place. There is NO HR department and that is probably a good thing for them. They need to understand that their employees should be treated professionally and with respect. The things that go on in the office would never be allowed in corporate america.

reviews filtered by
  1. Big Company Impact, Small Family Values

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Scientific Search full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

You have the flexibility to move your schedule around to participate in your kids school or sporting events. You have the ability to work from home on an as needed basis. this company spends the money to insure that we have the best of the best when it comes to technology and recruiting tools. Most importantly, this company cares about its reputation and holds itself to the highest standards

Cons

small family like firm with many different personalities working closely. Like any family, spats arise but also like any family, at the end of the day, we are one happy family again.

Advice to Management

Keep rewarding performance. The monthly sales contests and the Florida Spa/Golf trip contest are awesome motivators!

2. Overall, I am very happy here.

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Scientific Search full-time (more than a year)

Pros

By in large, everyone gets along well with each other.

Management is very receptive to feedback and has an open door policy as well as scheduled one-on-one time to discuss needed improvements or concerns.

Employees are given the autonomy to think for themselves and aren't micromanaged. That is not to say there aren't metrics, oversight and expectations, but we are treated like professionals and don't have someone breathing down our neck as long as we are actually working and performing.

Given ample opportunity for training and continuing education in the field.

Paid very fairly by industry standards

Cons

Nothing out of the ordianary that wouldn't come with any job on earth. There are always bad days and bad things that happen with any company from time to time so anything negative that I could say would be nitpicking for nitpicking's sake.

Advice to Management

See cons....

There are newer employer reviews for Scientific Search