Scientific Search

www.scientificsearch.com
  www.scientificsearch.com
There are newer employer reviews for Scientific Search

Amazing place to work and earn tons of $$$`

Current Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ
Current Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Scientific Search full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great team for those that put the effort in. Definitely not for those that want to stroll in at 830 and leave at 5pm. Low base and UNLIMITED commission for those that work at it. Unbelievable tools at your disposable and training both in house and external any time you want it. All the resources to be a success for those that want it. Senior recruiters there for 10 or more years and multiple people with tenure which is not common in the industry., Owners are open to suggestions and anyone can see their ideas implemented. Sent on company sponsored trip annually all expenses paid for those that produce. Just awesome.

Cons

Too many people with an attitude of entitlement make it through the interview process and think that they will be successful by doing the minimum which takes money and time from others. Hopefully the process can be improved to rule out those that don't want to work for living and want to roll out of bed and collect a paycheck.

Keep it up! Those that deserve to be rewarded are and those that dont are quickly removed. Great Place to work.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Scientific Search (View Most Recent)

Great starting point, but NO long term potential

Former Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ

I worked at Scientific Search

Pros

They will hire someone with no recruiting experience, so potential to learn the industry is there. They do have a decent amount of tools available to offer their staff; will pay for trainings

Cons

Horrible senior management; Terrible job stability; absolutely awful benefits, owner & sr. management has no moral compass; extremely clicky

No advice can improve this place. There is NO HR department and that is probably a good thing for them. They need to understand that their employees should be treated professionally and with respect. The things that go on in the office would never be allowed in corporate america.

Great opportunity to learn and excel.

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Scientific Search full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I came into this position with no recruiting experience. Through coaching and mentoring from the senior staff, I have been able to adapt quickly and now have a promising career as a recruiter. The Technical Recruiter position allows me to "own" my salary, I can earn as much as I want if I put the effort in. If you let the senior staff know you want to make the money, they give you the chance to earn it!

Cons

There is only thirty minutes allotted for lunch, I could use a little more time to take care of errands.

Give more time for lunch. Also, half day Fridays should be year around, not just in the Summer!

There are newer employer reviews for Scientific Search