Scientific Search

www.scientificsearch.com
  www.scientificsearch.com
There are newer employer reviews for Scientific Search

Amazing place to work and earn tons of $$$`

Current Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ
Current Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Scientific Search full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great team for those that put the effort in. Definitely not for those that want to stroll in at 830 and leave at 5pm. Low base and UNLIMITED commission for those that work at it. Unbelievable tools at your disposable and training both in house and external any time you want it. All the resources to be a success for those that want it. Senior recruiters there for 10 or more years and multiple people with tenure which is not common in the industry., Owners are open to suggestions and anyone can see their ideas implemented. Sent on company sponsored trip annually all expenses paid for those that produce. Just awesome.

Cons

Too many people with an attitude of entitlement make it through the interview process and think that they will be successful by doing the minimum which takes money and time from others. Hopefully the process can be improved to rule out those that don't want to work for living and want to roll out of bed and collect a paycheck.

Keep it up! Those that deserve to be rewarded are and those that dont are quickly removed. Great Place to work.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Scientific Search (View Most Recent)

Great starting point, but NO long term potential

Former Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Cherry Hill, NJ

I worked at Scientific Search

Pros

They will hire someone with no recruiting experience, so potential to learn the industry is there. They do have a decent amount of tools available to offer their staff; will pay for trainings

Cons

Horrible senior management; Terrible job stability; absolutely awful benefits, owner & sr. management has no moral compass; extremely clicky

No advice can improve this place. There is NO HR department and that is probably a good thing for them. They need to understand that their employees should be treated professionally and with respect. The things that go on in the office would never be allowed in corporate america.

Awesome place to work!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Scientific Search full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked here @ Scientific Search for almost 4 years. The environment is entrepreneurial; not micro-managed. Just like everything else –you will get out exactly what you put in. After 2+ years, I left the company to pursue what I believed to be a better opportunity, with a much larger company in Philadelphia. The management group could not have been more professional & supporting of my decision to leave; left on great terms & was told I was welcome back anytime. After about a month, I realized that I had made a mistake; not that the new company was that bad; just the fact that Scientific Search is that good!! I called the owner, told him what my situation was & he said “see you Monday”…. Not many companies would do that!!

Cons

I believe that every company can get better. What is exciting is that the management team shares that belief & has an open dialog & solicits ideas/suggestions to make our company better for the employees & our clients.

Keep striving to become a better company for our employees and clients.

There are newer employer reviews for Scientific Search