Scion Dental
www.sciondental.com Menomonee Falls, WI 50 to 149 Employees

Its a job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Scion Dental

ProsClose knit community. Open and Nice people. Pretty good inter-department communication. Will hire inexperienced employees that show potential, with a lower than average salary.

ConsManagement is extremely focused on limiting costs. Company seems to be leaping from one decision to the next without a clear plan.

Advice to Senior ManagementClamp down on QA. While lean cost savings is generally good, if your work force is consumed with tasks just to keep the business running, it's hard to expand.

Good environemnent in which to work

Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at Scion Dental

Pros: Casual Dress Casual Environment Strong work ethics Cons: Overhiring Slow to give raises No bonuses Not great insurance Advice to Senior Management: Focus on developing current employees rather than overhiring unnecessarily. This will also… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I loved working at Scion Dental

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Scion Dental as an intern

Pros: I thoroughly enjoyed working here. The community and environment were very pleasant. The salary paid well. The dress code is fairly… Cons: You will spend a fair amount of time in your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Scion Dental.

Worked for Scion Dental? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scion Dental reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scion Dental CEO Gregory Borca. All reviews posted anonymously by Scion Dental employees.