Scottrade

www.scottrade.com

Great place to learn!

Summer Intern (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsContinuous improvement is part of the organizational culture at Scottrade. They really want you to keep learning and progressing as a professional. Great place for MIS professionals get some exerience in the finance field.

ConsI felt like I left without really understanding my purpose as an intern. I just had the feeling they hired me to study every day and learn as much as possible about the company and capital markets in general. There wasnt a set goal to be accomplished.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter organize your internship program. I graduated in Finance and went in thinking that I would get an experience in the finance industry, but it ended up being an IT internship as I learned a whole lot about data bases!

Lots of Politics

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Scottrade

Pros: Expressing your feelings about the Obama Care in a Blog without… Cons: First, I'm not "allowed" to say anything negative about the company but here we go... Promoting from within let's Scottrade low ball everyone when it comes… Advice to Senior Management: Please keep your political opinion outside of work. Please be fair and balance with each department. Please… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Nice place to work but low salaries and bonus.

Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Scottrade

Pros: Healthy environment, and less work pressure. Cons: Some of the Managers will do micro managing, and like… More

There are newer reviews on Scottrade.

Worked for Scottrade? Contribute to the Community!