Scottrade
www.scottrade.com Saint Louis, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

after 3 years as a Broker at Scottrade it went from BAD to Worse

Stock Broker (Former Employee)
Wilmette, IL

Prosnot many pro's, I came from another discount brokerage house with 7years of experience. Felt overly micro-managed to death.literally. This was the general consensus amongst my peers as well as many customers comments and ongoing observations.

Consmanagement was very unfair. H.R. sided with a manager not a broker who was treated unfair on a daily basis. Bullied, harassed on the job. Had witnesses who were scared to come forth of fear of losing their job. ( new broker witnessed ) . unbelievable experience. had clients advise to sue the firm as well as bring forth a suit to the manager.

Advice to Senior Managementone-sided, I was transferred when the manager should have been terminated.

Was awesome but is slowly declining - hopefully it turns around

IT Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Scottrade full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great place to gain experience Cons: No real leadership coming from Senior IT Management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to start a career

Stockbroker (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Scottrade full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Relaxed work environment, good benefits, stable, they understand that we… Cons: Low pay, less than ideal clientele, lack of communication among departments, not… Advice to Senior Management: Not everything has to be a free service. If you want better clients then expand the RIA services and give your employees more than… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Scottrade.

Worked for Scottrade? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scottrade reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scottrade CEO Rodger O. Riney. All reviews posted anonymously by Scottrade employees.