There are newer employer reviews for Scottrade

Great work environment.

Current Employee - Intern  in  Edmond, OK
Current Employee - Intern in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Scottrade as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Great coworkers. Unlimited access to financial tools. Great learning opportunities. Excellent corporate culture and communications with the home office.

Cons

Much of the information you learn is very firm specific. An intern will not be able to answer many of the questions due to regulations.

Great job! Maybe add a little more personal interaction to the training process rather than just reading page after page.

441 Other Employee Reviews for Scottrade (View Most Recent)

Not a bad place to start.

Current Employee - Intern
    Current Employee - Intern

I have been working at Scottrade as an intern for more than a year

Pros

Stress free work environment. Ample free time. Able to learn. Many locations.

Cons

Work is repetitive. Little room for advancement. They dont care about what employees want.

Get better

I would not recommend that anyone work at Scottrade!

I worked at Scottrade full-time

Pros

The friends that I made while working there. It was a great place to work when I first started.

Cons

Poor Management. They do not display fair practices. They do not value good employees. If you have a complaint, nothing is done to resolve the issue. The issue is shoved under the rug as if it didn't happen. You will only go somewhere in this company if management likes you! The pay is so low for what you are asked to do!

Management: I truly think that you need to reevaluate how you are rolling out this reorganization. It is not well thought out and it is done extremely unfair. I think that you need to take a look into HR and who is making the decisions. I disagree with the way things transpired and feel that many will and do feel the same. I took my issue of harassment and retaliation to upper management several times and Nothing was done! I was miserable as my boss harassed me daily making me feel inadequate and a poor performer! This is clearly NOT the case I assure you! She is a mean spirited and hateful person but upper management likes her so she will stay. If management likes you, you will have a job. This is the bottom line at Scottrade Corporate. I will not refer one person to work there. I don't regret the great friends that I met but will never forget how awful I was treated and nothing was done!

There are newer employer reviews for Scottrade

Worked for Scottrade? Contribute to the Community!