Scottsdale Healthcare
www.shc.org Scottsdale, AZ 5000+ Employees

Overall great company to work for with a great IT team.

Network Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Scottsdale Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe team at SHC was very tightly woven, great group of individuals all around. Challenging work in a dynamic environment.

ConsThe pay was substandard for the level of work. Management often made technical decisions at odds with engineers advice. While management has been a drawback I have heard they are making changes to improve this atmosphere. Additionally pay may or may not have increased but during my time it was substandard.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor management I would recommend listening to engineers or responsible support team's recommendations. Additionally they should be more direct and honest with their teams regarding internal matters.

Great place to work

I have been working at Scottsdale Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Communication and support from upper managemant is positive Cons: The employee health insurance plan ! Advice to Senior Management: *consider another look at our employee health insurance plan* Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Scottsdale healthcare review for food service.

Grill Chef (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Scottsdale Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros: This is a great place to work. The benefits are amazing and the people are happy to be there. The grill chef is incredible to… Cons: I have to tell ya that it makes absolutely no sense to me why they can't use seasonings at the grill. I was… Advice to Senior Management: Change the recipes or request new ones. People are being deprived of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Scottsdale Healthcare.

Worked for Scottsdale Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scottsdale Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scottsdale Healthcare CEO Tom Sadvary. All reviews posted anonymously by Scottsdale Healthcare employees.