Great Family Oriented Company

Former Employee - International Documents Specialist  in  Minneapolis, MN
Former Employee - International Documents Specialist in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Scoular Company

Pros

Great environment for my own personal growth and development. I enjoy working with people of in the company. They are caring and thoughtful. It is very challenging work and inspires me to work smarter not harder. The opportunity I have been given really helps me achieve my own personal goals while maintaining a healthy personal life.

Cons

The systems are somewhat antiquated and I would like to see a more progressive approach to improving these systems.

Continue to invest in resources that will enable employees to further their own self development.

Other Reviews for Scoular Company

Such a high turn over rate.

Current Employee - International Documents Specialist  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - International Documents Specialist in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Scoular Company

Pros

Fun people to work with as a whole. The job includes a great insurance package at the expense of a lower than average salary.

Cons

The turn over rate is very high at this company. I've only been working here for 4 months and have seen many people come and go.

Work on a training program and help your employees. Try harder to get your employees to stay and be proud of their company.

Could use some organization...

Current Employee - BCO Assistant Manager  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - BCO Assistant Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Scoular Company

Pros

The benefits package is helpful. Atmosphere is great and professional. Easy to ask questions regarding concerns with upper management. Up to date technology.

Cons

Problems with management and their organization. Salary is lower than you would expect for a similar job with another company. Little training is offered.

Restructure the management. Eliminating transportation perks could be used to cut costs. More sharing regarding news within the company. More meetings that provide more information.

There are newer employer reviews for Scoular Company.

Worked for Scoular Company? Contribute to the Community!