Scoular Company
www.scoular.com Omaha, NE 500 to 999 Employees

A place to get your feet wet, but no shinning star.

Documents Manager Assistant (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsTwo major pros about this company include the benefits package and the great coworkers. Benefits include retirement, medical insurance (you pay, but cheap) and parking reimbursement.

ConsReally poor training program for fresh employees. Basically, they just throw you in the water and expect you to swim.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on a detailed training program for your employees to follow. This will help them grow and apply their strengths to their job description.

Great Family Oriented Company

International Documents Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Scoular Company

Pros: Great environment for my own personal growth and development. I enjoy working with people of in the company. They are caring and thoughtful. It is… Cons: The systems are somewhat antiquated and I would like to… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to invest in resources that will enable employees to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Such a high turn over rate.

International Documents Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Scoular Company

Pros: Fun people to work with as a whole. The job includes a… Cons: The turn over rate is very high at this company. I've only been… Advice to Senior Management: Work on a training program and help your employees. Try harder… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Scoular Company.

Worked for Scoular Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scoular Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scoular Company CEO Charles (Chuck) Elsea. All reviews posted anonymously by Scoular Company employees.