There are newer employer reviews for Scoular Company

Overall satisfied

I have been working at Scoular Company full-time

Pros

GREAT Benefits, hard working and competitive environment, room for growth

Cons

LIttle to no job diversity

53 Other Employee Reviews for Scoular Company (View Most Recent)

Disappointed

I have been working at Scoular Company

Pros

Benefits package and yearly bonus

Cons

Advancement opportunities are not available to women.

The various divisions are divided into operations and sales. Operations staff, who tend to be a majority of women, have a very high turn over rate. The sales staff divisions have very little over site and have a very low turn over due to lack of upper management over site on their end.

Favoritism is rampant in all divisions and if you happen to make your leadership skills known and share your disappointment with the lack of opportunities available, you can kiss your hopes of getting anywhere in the company good-bye. Positions available are not offered to current employees but instead to friends and family of current sales staff first, who in many circumstances are not any better than current employees trying to advance.

Upper management is not any better as they are aware of the issues but instead of making changes allow them to continue.

Appreciate your employees by implementing greater over sight over lower management and how advancement opportunities are handled and offered through your locations.

A great place to work

I have been working at Scoular Company

Pros

There is a lot of autonomy in this job, which I like. I can help to write my job description by finding the work I really like to do. My manager really encourages our strengths, and tries to assign work to who can best get it done.

Cons

Our company is involved in so many facets of the food industry that it will take a while to really learn it all. But it is fascinating to see all these areas, and work with so many experts.

I am glad to see a strong focus on training and learning, especially at the leadership level. Communication is key at all levels. Keep up the good work.

There are newer employer reviews for Scoular Company