Scoular Company
www.scoular.com Omaha, NE 500 to 999 Employees

Getting started out after college

Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Scoular Company full-time for more than a year

ProsClean environment to work in. Some of your parking will be comped. Can have some insurance benefits if you have a large family.

ConsManagement needs some training in management. I was left stupefied by the lack of order. Like some other reviews mention, the turnover rate is quite high. Many employees will last ~1.5 months.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep yourselves up to date with what is happening in your company and with your employees. Keeping in contact through IM is unacceptable.

good to be employed while looking for new work

Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Scoular Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: i find that this is a standard desk job that comes with the… Cons: compensation is low compared to other jobs on the market my manger… Advice to Senior Management: please communicate with your employees through more than just instant… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worth the experience

Omaha, NE

I have been working at Scoular Company full-time for less than a year

Pros: Helpful to gain some real world experience while still looking for that perfect… Cons: Poor communication with management. I often feel that I am told one thing and expected… Advice to Senior Management: Update equipment, increase base salary, value employees and stop the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Scoular Company.

Worked for Scoular Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scoular Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scoular Company CEO Charles (Chuck) Elsea. All reviews posted anonymously by Scoular Company employees.