Scoular Company

www.scoular.com
  www.scoular.com
There are newer employer reviews for Scoular Company

Awesome people to work with and fast paced environment.

Current Employee - International Documents Specialist in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - International Documents Specialist in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Scoular Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great people. Fast paced job. Small company offers the opportunity to make awesome connections. Opportunity to learn many parts of the supply chain.

Cons

Outdated technology. Could start a career development program.

54 Other Employee Reviews for Scoular Company (View Most Recent)

I don't recommend this company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Scoular Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked here a year and a day. One thing I took away from work with the Scoular company is that I learned what traits I don't want my employer to have. The Scoular Company seems to encompass every negative trait you could find in a potential employer all wrapped up in one package. This does provide a good learning experience for a future career path.
    Outdated also. Some computers were still using Win2000.

Cons

I felt really expendable at this company. Some other reviews on this site have mentioned that the turn over rate is high. No joke. It really is that high. You will not be valued and wont' find a career path with this company.

The company needs some work. Employee retention should be made more a priority in addition to investing in your infrastructure.

A Bust

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Scoular Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Really nice conference room for meetings. Some of the photocopiers are also top notch with built in fax and will send an adobe document of your copied material to your email. I was quite impressed with that.

Cons

I don't think that management really cares about their employees. The turnover rate is high to say the least and I had to get through 4 interviews to get this job. I really wonder why they would do that. Compensation would most likely be higher at another company. Like I said "a bust".

Please please work on retaining employees. You won't have to waste all that training time by starting fresh with a new employee every 3 months. I feel it would be more beneficial to you in the future.

There are newer employer reviews for Scoular Company