Scripps Health
www.scripps.org San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Proud to work at Scripps

Registured Nurse (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsWe work as a team, great support from management. They try and help you grow your career. Paid for most of my masters degree. Leadership gives you the tools and resources to do your best. Patients always say, "It seems like people are happy here" I say we are!

ConsCompany is going through growth and changes now, it is always hard to change but I think it will be for the best in the end, at least they ask for bed side input. It seems at times we are asked to do more with less, but I think that is true anywhere in these hard times.

There is not enough training there, you are expected to learn on the job then given bad reviews if you do not learn fast

Acess Representative (Current Employee)
    La Jolla, CA

I have been working at Scripps Health part-time for more than a year

Pros: Scripps is a big company so there could be some… Cons: They do not offer enough training for their employees. Advice to Senior Management: There should be more training available. Get more involved in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Adequate.

Pharmacy Technician- Pyxis Support (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Scripps Health

Pros: Great HR benefits. Tidy policies. Cons: Compensation is simply just ok. Advice to Senior Management: Technology is way behind competition. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Scripps Health.

Worked for Scripps Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scripps Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scripps Health CEO Chris Van Gorder. All reviews posted anonymously by Scripps Health employees.