Scripps Health

www.scripps.org

It really depends on what you do for Scripps Health

Current Employee - Supervisor, Information Services  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Supervisor, Information Services in San Diego, CA

Pros

I think they really treat staff pretty well. The medical and dental benefits are very good. The retirement is OK although they are not progressive.

Cons

I am in management in the Information Services department. Perhaps I do not have a great perspective but I would NOT recommend taking an IS management job. The demands are unreasonable and the bottom line is the demands make the experience terrible. The cult leadership in regard to the CEO is ridiculous as well.

Stop talking about how things are terrible and do SOMETHING to make them better.

Other reviews for Scripps Health

Proud to work at Scripps

Current Employee - Registured Nurse  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Registured Nurse in San Diego, CA

Pros

We work as a team, great support from management. They try and help you grow your career. Paid for most of my masters degree. Leadership gives you the tools and resources to do your best. Patients always say, "It seems like people are happy here" I say we are!

Cons

Company is going through growth and changes now, it is always hard to change but I think it will be for the best in the end, at least they ask for bed side input. It seems at times we are asked to do more with less, but I think that is true anywhere in these hard times.

There is not enough training there, you are expected to learn on the job then given bad reviews if you do not learn fast

Current Employee - Acess Representative  in  La Jolla, CA
    Current Employee - Acess Representative in La Jolla, CA

Pros

Scripps is a big company so there could be some security there.

Cons

They do not offer enough training for their employees.

There should be more training available. Get more involved in what is really happening in the various departments you supervise.

There are newer employer reviews for Scripps Health.

Worked for Scripps Health? Contribute to the Community!