Scripps Health
www.scripps.org San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

It really depends on what you do for Scripps Health

Supervisor, Information Services (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Scripps Health full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI think they really treat staff pretty well. The medical and dental benefits are very good. The retirement is OK although they are not progressive.

ConsI am in management in the Information Services department. Perhaps I do not have a great perspective but I would NOT recommend taking an IS management job. The demands are unreasonable and the bottom line is the demands make the experience terrible. The cult leadership in regard to the CEO is ridiculous as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop talking about how things are terrible and do SOMETHING to make them better.

Proud to work at Scripps

Registured Nurse (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Scripps Health part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: We work as a team, great support from management. They try and help you grow your career. Paid for most of my masters… Cons: Company is going through growth and changes now, it is always hard to change but I think it will be for the best in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There is not enough training there, you are expected to learn on the job then given bad reviews if you do not learn fast

Acess Representative (Current Employee)
La Jolla, CA

I have been working at Scripps Health part-time for more than a year

Pros: Scripps is a big company so there could be some… Cons: They do not offer enough training for their employees. Advice to Senior Management: There should be more training available. Get more involved in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Scripps Health.

Worked for Scripps Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scripps Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scripps Health CEO Chris Van Gorder. All reviews posted anonymously by Scripps Health employees.