Scripps Health
www.scripps.org San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Results at all costs.

Registured Nurse (Former Employee)
La Jolla, CA

Prosnice CNA's. They are overworked but really know their job and do it without attitude. They are always there when you need them. Even when the patient's treat them like dirt the CNA apologizes for imagined wrongdoings.

ConsBad management. The nurses are the lowest of the low while the patient's have all the power. No support, you are on your own. It takes a long time to chart on every patient because they want every little thing charted. The system was obviously not created by a working nurse in the field because it is such a poor system.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a nurse to run things and get rid of the crazy charting system. The CEO, Chris Van Gorder, is not a god.

Lots of work, lots of good people. Many difficult political situations

Manager (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Scripps Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I work in IS. The work is challenging, the pace is pretty fast. There are a… Cons: The job never ends. To work there you must embrace the concept of "drinking from a fire hose". The demands for… Advice to Senior Management: Get senior leadership to start rowing in the same direction. They are still pulling different… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very ambiguous environment with OneScripps Misson

San Diego, CA

I have been working at Scripps Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free health care for employees with reasonable co-pays. Access to… Cons: Most middle managers should not be in their postion. A lot of employees do the least amount of work to get by.… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the employees and reprimand employees who don't work! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Scripps Health.

Worked for Scripps Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scripps Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scripps Health CEO Chris Van Gorder. All reviews posted anonymously by Scripps Health employees.