Scripps
www.scripps.com Cincinnati, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Circulation District Manager and Area Manager

Area Manager (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

I worked at Scripps full-time for more than 10 years

ProsScripps is becoming a fair workplace. With the onset of the Scripps 3.0 initiative a higher value was placed on treating employees fairly. Training and properly equiping people became a high priority. Information about company expectations began to flow freely.

ConsSome management holdover from the old days before Scripps 3.0 still treats employees with contempt. There is sometimes a mean spiritedness and people are unreasonably suspected of not doing their jobs well. Salary ranges are all over the board. Independent Contractors are often treated like employees.

Scripps

Surgical Technologist (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Scripps full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great People, to work with, not including the lazy ones… Cons: Management Turn Over Is Very High, Can't Keep A ManagerFor… Advice to Senior Management: Listen To Employees, Keep The Good Ones, Let Go Of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good philosophies that have not made it to employee level

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Scripps

Pros: Decent benefits and average pay Cons: Overworked people, Peter Principal always at work Advice to Senior Management: You all enjoy our money. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Scripps.

Worked for Scripps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scripps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scripps CEO Rich Boehne. All reviews posted anonymously by Scripps employees.