There are newer employer reviews for ScrollMotion

Great People

I worked at ScrollMotion full-time

Pros

Really smart, talented, passionate people, dedicated to being the best at what they do and carving out a unique place for ScrollMotion in this industry.

Cons

They have struggled with transparency, but they're getting better.

28 Other Employee Reviews for ScrollMotion (View Most Recent)

Initially charmed by superior products. Ultimately astounded by rudeness and ineffectiveness of management/leadership.

I worked at ScrollMotion full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some of the best (if not the best) tablet software products in the industry. Incredibly talented creative staff and leadership.

Cons

Sweatshop environment (San Diego office exception). Poor communication. Non-existent executive leadership. Seriously flawed and abusive personalities in management roles (primarily Pharma division).

Respond to what's happening around you.

Great experience and great co-workers at ScrollMotion San Diego

Former Employee - Production Developer in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Production Developer in San Diego, CA

I worked at ScrollMotion full-time (more than an year)

Pros

High profile clients and projects, talented energetic team of co-workers, flexible hours, free lunch Fridays, ability to move up into new positions, great San Diego management team.

Cons

Decent but not great pay based on experience and skill level, internal development tools are very difficult to work with.

I was surprised to read all the negative reviews but those all seem to be coming from the New York office. The San Diego management was great. They were always approachable, considerate, appreciative, and my particular manager ended up being a mentor figure who taught me so much. I don't have any advice for the San Diego management team other than to keep doing what they're doing.

There are newer employer reviews for ScrollMotion