Great People

I worked at ScrollMotion full-time

Pros

Really smart, talented, passionate people, dedicated to being the best at what they do and carving out a unique place for ScrollMotion in this industry.

Cons

They have struggled with transparency, but they're getting better.

Other Employee Reviews for ScrollMotion

Great experience and great co-workers at ScrollMotion San Diego

Former Employee - Production Developer in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Production Developer in San Diego, CA

I worked at ScrollMotion full-time (More than a year)

Pros

High profile clients and projects, talented energetic team of co-workers, flexible hours, free lunch Fridays, ability to move up into new positions, great San Diego management team.

Cons

Decent but not great pay based on experience and skill level, internal development tools are very difficult to work with.

Advice to Management

I was surprised to read all the negative reviews but those all seem to be coming from the New York office. The San Diego management was great. They were always approachable, considerate, appreciative, and my particular manager ended up being a mentor figure who taught me so much. I don't have any advice for the San Diego management team other than to keep doing what they're doing.

Great people, bad management.

Current Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at ScrollMotion full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible vacation time Free lunch Friday Smart engineering team Good location OK salary

Cons

Project managers don't have any freedom Overall disorganization No real project management software Job insecurity No internal promotions, no bonuses Poor customer loyalty

Advice to Management

You have many good things going for but the vision needs to be defined more. Allow project managers to manage their projects without a sword over their head. Learn how to communicate with your employees, that would make bigger problems much easier to deal with.