ScrollMotion

www.scrollmotion.com
  www.scrollmotion.com
There are newer employer reviews for ScrollMotion

Great opportunity to move the needle

I have been working at ScrollMotion full-time (less than an year)

Pros

ScrollMotion has created the business opportunity of a lifetime - and a chance to fundamentally change the process of business communication. As the company evolves from a 100% services business to a services and software provider, there are incredible opportunities for individuals to have impact. The leadership team has a vision, and welcomes employees to both define how that vision is realized and to pick up the ball and drive it over that white line in the field. The company already has customers that are the envy of fledgling tablet app industry, giving it momentum it needs to expand its footprint in the Fortune 500.

Cons

Evolving from a services-only, complete, finished solution business into the world of providing either the finished solution and/OR the enabling software platform is a challenge. There remains baggage from the past that is slowing the trajectory into this brave new world, and there is a need to inject some new skills/experience into the mix. The leadership team is addressing both issues, but it needs to go faster. And change causes anxiety in some parts of the organization, as the value of their roles going forward needs to be further reinforced. The vision needs to play out with actions and results.

Move faster to bring in the people we need to accelerate our software business. Talk less amongst yourselves and communicate more to the rest of us about wins, implementation plans, and the roles we all need to play in achieving the vision. We hear that great things are happening -- tell us more.

29 Other Employee Reviews for ScrollMotion (View Most Recent)

Getting better!

I have been working at ScrollMotion full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people! The staff here is so young, fresh and talented. They are all passionate about mobile and creativity.

New CEO - Although he hasn't been here long, there is already a new vibe in the office. We may not know what's to come yet, but at least there is no more yelling and cursing around the office!

Cons

Some long hours.
    Need to see a little more what the new CEO can do

Keep going with the changes!

Great People

I worked at ScrollMotion full-time

Pros

Really smart, talented, passionate people, dedicated to being the best at what they do and carving out a unique place for ScrollMotion in this industry.

Cons

They have struggled with transparency, but they're getting better.

There are newer employer reviews for ScrollMotion