There are newer employer reviews for ScrollMotion

This place is really kicking in!

Current Employee - Snr Project Manager  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Snr Project Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at ScrollMotion full-time for less than a year

Pros

Huge visible improvement in the short time I've worked there. The COO and CEO complement each other very well - the Good Cop CEO creates the vision and the no-nonsense Bad Cop COO's pushes things over the line (she's actually more of a bad-ass than a bad cop - she's great!).

Pay is good
Hours are pretty good, especially compared to most advertising agencies
They put a lot of effort into making new employees feel welcome and supported
Free Lunch Fridays
Great office location
Really nice people
Eagerness to absorb new knowledge from a bunch of experienced new hires
The platform is actually really cool

Cons

The office is a little bit ugly looking. Lots of retro stuff, which is cute, but it needs a pop of color or something.
Lots of process and personelle issues but they seem to be swiftly addressing these
Organizational culture needs a bit more time to develop - the place has moved really quickly from a start up to a medium sized company

Keep going!

30 Other Employee Reviews for ScrollMotion (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity to move the needle

I have been working at ScrollMotion full-time for less than a year

Pros

ScrollMotion has created the business opportunity of a lifetime - and a chance to fundamentally change the process of business communication. As the company evolves from a 100% services business to a services and software provider, there are incredible opportunities for individuals to have impact. The leadership team has a vision, and welcomes employees to both define how that vision is realized and to pick up the ball and drive it over that white line in the field. The company already has customers that are the envy of fledgling tablet app industry, giving it momentum it needs to expand its footprint in the Fortune 500.

Cons

Evolving from a services-only, complete, finished solution business into the world of providing either the finished solution and/OR the enabling software platform is a challenge. There remains baggage from the past that is slowing the trajectory into this brave new world, and there is a need to inject some new skills/experience into the mix. The leadership team is addressing both issues, but it needs to go faster. And change causes anxiety in some parts of the organization, as the value of their roles going forward needs to be further reinforced. The vision needs to play out with actions and results.

Move faster to bring in the people we need to accelerate our software business. Talk less amongst yourselves and communicate more to the rest of us about wins, implementation plans, and the roles we all need to play in achieving the vision. We hear that great things are happening -- tell us more.

Getting better!

I have been working at ScrollMotion full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people! The staff here is so young, fresh and talented. They are all passionate about mobile and creativity.

New CEO - Although he hasn't been here long, there is already a new vibe in the office. We may not know what's to come yet, but at least there is no more yelling and cursing around the office!

Cons

Some long hours.
    Need to see a little more what the new CEO can do

Keep going with the changes!

There are newer employer reviews for ScrollMotion

Worked for ScrollMotion? Contribute to the Community!