There are newer employer reviews for ScrollMotion

Senior Project Manager

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ScrollMotion full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office environment is extremely positive. The management staff works hard for their employees and the company has a plan to take SM to the next level.

Cons

It is still somewhat of a startup and processes are still being worked out.

Continue to support current customers as well as product development.

30 Other Employee Reviews for ScrollMotion (View Most Recent)

I was tricked, They presented themselves as special and innovative and they are just your run of the mill work house

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at ScrollMotion full-time

Pros

Dean, free lunch friday, some people are smart at the company

Cons

Josh Koppel, awful leader, arrogant, walks around what does he do? Just like so many Sr leaders. He tapes thinks up on walls and things it has anything to to with enterprise apps, he lives in a world so far from reality . He is so busy decorating the walls and gossiping what does he do, I never seen him do much but walk about and play with magnets

Get with it pay attention you are a sinking ship with no product. I am getting off before I end up fired, out of a jo or just working for a looser

Sinking ship

I worked at ScrollMotion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The majority of people are very nice. Everyone pulls together to deliver the best they can and on time when possible.

Cons

Senior management has little experience in high tech and they are in denial about how bad morale is. There is infighting among management and the east and west coast offices do not work together effectively. Despite recent layoffs, there are still people in senior roles that are loosely defined and contribute very little to the bottom line. The board seems oblivious to all this and continues to support management.

Stop outsourcing your jobs to consultants. If you can't do the basic job you were hired for, get out of the way. Recognize when you are adding value and when you are simply a body filling a position (and please stop adding more C-level titles to the already over crowded senior management team).

There are newer employer reviews for ScrollMotion

Worked for ScrollMotion? Contribute to the Community!