ScrollMotion

www.scrollmotion.com
  www.scrollmotion.com
There are newer employer reviews for ScrollMotion

Josh Koppel is a leader & genius and is creative and is truly this generations Steve Jobs, He will change the world.

Current Employee - Marketing and Head of Projects in New York, NY
Current Employee - Marketing and Head of Projects in New York, NY

I have been working at ScrollMotion full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Where to start. The product. The leadership, Josh Koppel, Dean Furbish, Jackie, Jason Gill. This is a team that builds what no one else on the planet has and they lead with innovation and I have never been around anything like it I count my blessings I get to work there. I learn I grow, I work with great people, they have awesome free hot chocolate. The office is amazing!!! ITs like a history museum a walk thru technology that is inspirational everywhere you look. Josh Koppel is one of a kind. He is a special leader with his own gift for innovation, leadership, creativity. He and Dean together are amazing I never dreamed I would work with ( not for but with) people like this. Scrollmotion is the place to be. This is THE COMPANY of the future. I pinch myself I get to work here.

Cons

There are so many people working there we need more space, but that is a good thing because we are so busy working with so much to do. I think if we ate together more that it would build more community , we already have free lunch Friday which rocks. I think it would be cool if there was a room if you wanted to take a ten minute nap to refresh yourself you could.

Hmm. They are great about always being open to suggestions, maybe some small group outings to build team building. We are already strong, but just to make us stronger and more innovate. Like go rock climbing. Suggestion box.

31 Other Employee Reviews for ScrollMotion (View Most Recent)

Senior Project Manager

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ScrollMotion full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The office environment is extremely positive. The management staff works hard for their employees and the company has a plan to take SM to the next level.

Cons

It is still somewhat of a startup and processes are still being worked out.

Continue to support current customers as well as product development.

I was tricked, They presented themselves as special and innovative and they are just your run of the mill work house

Current Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at ScrollMotion full-time

Pros

Dean, free lunch friday, some people are smart at the company

Cons

Josh Koppel, awful leader, arrogant, walks around what does he do? Just like so many Sr leaders. He tapes thinks up on walls and things it has anything to to with enterprise apps, he lives in a world so far from reality . He is so busy decorating the walls and gossiping what does he do, I never seen him do much but walk about and play with magnets

Get with it pay attention you are a sinking ship with no product. I am getting off before I end up fired, out of a jo or just working for a looser

There are newer employer reviews for ScrollMotion