SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

www.seaworldentertainment.com

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsInteresting and fast paced work environment. Opportunity to work for a lot of hours during busy times of the year for part time employees. Advancement opportunities even for part time workers.

ConsVery difficult to become a full time employee if you start as seasonal or part time. Mid-level management is bloated and dysfunctional. Very few hours are availible during parts of the year. Security staff is generally incompetent.

Advice to Senior ManagementOutsource or restructure the entire security department. Some employees in remote positions (myself included) have experienced multiple instances where there was a major security issue, yet security took over 10 minutes to react to the situation.

It wa sok

Sales (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment part-time for more than a year

Pros: You got to go into the park for free. Free… Cons: You didnt get a lot of hours. Its a far… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Educational

Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

I have been working at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Once in a life time experiences. Some truly great people and… Cons: Once you hit a certain point it become difficult to move up… Advice to Senior Management: Take more responsibility for the role you take in your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.

Worked for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!