Seagate Technology
www.seagate.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Can claim OT. Good for fresh graduates.

Process Engineer (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

ProsGood working environment with friendly colleagues. Slightly high workload but good management that allows you to learn along the way.

ConsToo cyclical. Very dependent on global economy. Will resort to laying off staff when company can no longer go in profit. Very little career opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementTop heavy management. Much responsibility handled by lower level staff. Consider downsizing top management to reduce operational cost.

enjoyable working environment

Engineering Specialist (Current Employee)
    Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Seagate Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: peaceful working environment enhance my knowledge guidance from superiors Cons: Employee must depend OT. 12-hour long shift. Advice to Senior Management: A regular meeting sessions with employees has high potential of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good training for the beginning level engineer

I have been working at Seagate Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros: There is a Six-sigma trainning course for the freshman engineer… Cons: Almost of the work is routine work, if you need… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Seagate Technology.

Worked for Seagate Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Seagate Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Seagate Technology CEO Steve Luczo. All reviews posted anonymously by Seagate Technology employees.