Seagate Technology
www.seagate.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Conducive work environment, supportive colleagues and ample development opportunities

Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Seagate Technology full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIf you're looking for learning and development opportunities, this is where you should be. There are plenty of projects around that could help you show off your capabilities and expose you to regional/global work experience. And personally, I think recognition is also easy to come by if you're one of the better performers (at least in my department).

ConsEmployee benefits in general are slightly below what other top MNCs are giving (e.g. no. of days of AL, lack of healthcare coverage for dependants, stock options/RSUs for certain levels, etc)

For certain job functions, an employee tends to have to cover the workload of more than 1 headcount and the arrival of a new headcount to support the extra workload during high volume tends to come too late (by then, employees would have burnt out due to working late too often)

Advice to Senior ManagementIn general, processes and red tapes can be reduced slightly as these tend to add administrative works on the employees.

Good teamwork

Human Resources Administrator (Current Employee)
Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand)

I have been working at Seagate Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros: work-life balance, Pays well but not enough to keep good talent. Good teamwork. A lot of… Cons: Lack of proper training for non-engineer group, mature industry Advice to Senior Management: not a nice place to learn things for professional group. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Seagate Technology

Pros: Paid good benefits to employee and great people to work… Cons: A little career advancement opportunities for personal growth. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Seagate Technology.

Worked for Seagate Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Seagate Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Seagate Technology CEO Steve Luczo. All reviews posted anonymously by Seagate Technology employees.