Seagate Technology

www.seagate.com

Seagate as an employer

Materials (Former Employee) Longmont, CO

ProsSeagate was the best company I ever worked for; it had great benefits and flexibility. I was given opportunities to excel beyond the scope of my job. I would work for Seagate again if given the opportunity.

ConsWhen I tried to change positions at Seagate, I was given next to no training. Even an HR person said that Seagate expects you to stay in the position you are hired for and not move. Also, there was some favoritism in the department that affected many of us.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be a more careful watch on which employees are getting hired to certain jobs; sometimes they are not qualified, but just a favorite of the manager.

Highly Satisfied

Firmware Engineer (Current Employee) Longmont, CO

I have been working at Seagate Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great work culture Nice people and management Great vision Leaders in the Hard… Cons: Slow paced work environment. Less number of young staff Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Staff Development Engineer (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Seagate Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people to work with Cons: No compensation for the amount of work required. Advice to Senior Management: Value the individual contributors that are doing the work with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Seagate Technology.

Worked for Seagate Technology? Contribute to the Community!