Sealed Air Corporation
www.sealedair.com Elmwood Park, NJ 5000+ Employees

A positive work environment

Several From Machine Operator to Support Trainer (Former Employee)

I worked at Sealed Air Corporation

ProsThey have incentives and fun programs that encourage participation and input. They are a global company with over 150 plants and are always expanding. If you are willing to move advancement is possible, but the location may not be where you want.

ConsThe company looks at the bottom line more than the input from valuable employees. People start to feel like a number, but the company does also give back sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue experience and knowledge contributions more than the bottom line because those valuable assets will take the corporation into future innovations.

Positive changes over the past five years

I have been working at Sealed Air Corporation

Pros: Past five years communicated great growth strategy and sustainability story. Been with Cryovac for 20 years and I am looking… Cons: The compensation plan seems to change and it is not clearly communicated. Our results are improving, but it… Advice to Senior Management: Keep pushing the organization for execution and get out of your silos and help your teams better understand we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Surprising both positively and negatively

I have been working at Sealed Air Corporation

Pros: Fast track roles are prestigious inside the company. The pay… Cons: Totally unknown brand name outside of the packaging industry. If… Advice to Senior Management: You should ensure a proper integration. Still there is too much difference between Cryovac and Sealed Air. Pay attention which companies you acquire and due… More

There are newer reviews on Sealed Air Corporation.

Worked for Sealed Air Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sealed Air Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sealed Air Corporation CEO Jerome Peribere. All reviews posted anonymously by Sealed Air Corporation employees.