Sealed Air Corporation

A positive work environment

Former Employee - Several From Machine Operator to Support Trainer
Former Employee - Several From Machine Operator to Support Trainer

I worked at Sealed Air Corporation

Pros

They have incentives and fun programs that encourage participation and input. They are a global company with over 150 plants and are always expanding. If you are willing to move advancement is possible, but the location may not be where you want.

Cons

The company looks at the bottom line more than the input from valuable employees. People start to feel like a number, but the company does also give back sometimes.

Value experience and knowledge contributions more than the bottom line because those valuable assets will take the corporation into future innovations.

87 Other Employee Reviews for Sealed Air Corporation (View Most Recent)

Positive changes over the past five years

I have been working at Sealed Air Corporation

Pros

Past five years communicated great growth strategy and sustainability story. Been with Cryovac for 20 years and I am looking forward to the next 20. I love our mission and the fact we are getting back to our innovative roots.

Cons

The compensation plan seems to change and it is not clearly communicated. Our results are improving, but it is not shown in the stock price and that is where a lot of our retirement funds are tied up.

Keep pushing the organization for execution and get out of your silos and help your teams better understand we are one company and we are in this together. We need to lose the "me" attitude that management fosters.

Surprising both positively and negatively

I have been working at Sealed Air Corporation

Pros

Fast track roles are prestigious inside the company. The pay and career opportunities within the company can be surprisingly good.

Cons

Totally unknown brand name outside of the packaging industry. If working for a big name is important to you, avoid here...

You should ensure a proper integration. Still there is too much difference between Cryovac and Sealed Air. Pay attention which companies you acquire and due a better due diligence. Pay attention to turnover rates in "known" areas. Try to think outside of the box and give a chance to new ideas. If an approach doesn't help for 10 years then try something else. Make sure that people with good career potential are mentored by willing and capable managers. Develop a better evaluation system with a 360 approach.

There are newer employer reviews for Sealed Air Corporation