Sealed Air Corporation

www.sealedair.com

Positive changes over the past five years

ProsPast five years communicated great growth strategy and sustainability story. Been with Cryovac for 20 years and I am looking forward to the next 20. I love our mission and the fact we are getting back to our innovative roots.

ConsThe compensation plan seems to change and it is not clearly communicated. Our results are improving, but it is not shown in the stock price and that is where a lot of our retirement funds are tied up.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing the organization for execution and get out of your silos and help your teams better understand we are one company and we are in this together. We need to lose the "me" attitude that management fosters.

Surprising both positively and negatively

I have been working at Sealed Air Corporation

Pros: Fast track roles are prestigious inside the company. The pay… Cons: Totally unknown brand name outside of the packaging industry. If… Advice to Senior Management: You should ensure a proper integration. Still there is too much difference between Cryovac and Sealed Air. Pay attention which companies you acquire and due… More

Overall good.

I have been working at Sealed Air Corporation

Pros: Good benefits, good knowledgeable people. Cons: Too politically correct and not always aware of how much… Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiring only blacks, Indians, and women to have everything… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sealed Air Corporation.

Worked for Sealed Air Corporation? Contribute to the Community!