There are newer employer reviews for Sealed Air Corporation

Positive changes over the past five years

I have been working at Sealed Air Corporation

Pros

Past five years communicated great growth strategy and sustainability story. Been with Cryovac for 20 years and I am looking forward to the next 20. I love our mission and the fact we are getting back to our innovative roots.

Cons

The compensation plan seems to change and it is not clearly communicated. Our results are improving, but it is not shown in the stock price and that is where a lot of our retirement funds are tied up.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the organization for execution and get out of your silos and help your teams better understand we are one company and we are in this together. We need to lose the "me" attitude that management fosters.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Surprising both positively and negatively

I have been working at Sealed Air Corporation

Pros

Fast track roles are prestigious inside the company. The pay and career opportunities within the company can be surprisingly good.

Cons

Totally unknown brand name outside of the packaging industry. If working for a big name is important to you, avoid here...

Advice to Management

You should ensure a proper integration. Still there is too much difference between Cryovac and Sealed Air. Pay attention which companies you acquire and due a better due diligence. Pay attention to turnover rates in "known" areas. Try to think outside of the box and give a chance to new ideas. If an approach doesn't help for 10 years then try something else. Make sure that people with good career potential are mentored by willing and capable managers. Develop a better evaluation system with a 360 approach.

2. Overall good.

I have been working at Sealed Air Corporation

Pros

Good benefits, good knowledgeable people.

Cons

Too politically correct and not always aware of how much time is needed to produce quality bags and film.

Advice to Management

Stop hiring only blacks, Indians, and women to have everything equal.