Sealy
www.sealy.com Trinity, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Disappointed

I have been working at Sealy

ProsThere is an immense amount of flexibility in a person's schedule. The income potential is very high, if you can figure out how to do everything.

ConsTraining is non-existent. Little help is available to new employees. New hires are expected to figure everything out for themselves. In this sink or swim industry, training should be imperative. It is clearly not a priority.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining programs should be developed and implemented better. Additionally, adapting to market conditions and trends should be a top priority.

Overall, a good place to work

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sealy

Pros: You are afforded the flexibility to manage your time as… Cons: You are required to be a very strong self-starter. With corporate… Advice to Senior Management: Stay more transparent with your sales team! We have to feel… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

GREAT!!

Housekeeper (Former Employee)
Tuscaloosa, AL

I worked at Sealy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great environment, Great pay, usually get as much overtime as… Cons: Long hours and constant work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sealy.

Worked for Sealy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sealy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sealy CEO Lawrence J. (Larry) Rogers. All reviews posted anonymously by Sealy employees.