There are newer employer reviews for Sean John

Great company

Former Employee - Store Manager  in  Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Store Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Sean John

Pros

Free clothes, great pay, great perks!

Cons

Small company wih limited funds.

You have to spend money to make money!

7 Other Employee Reviews for Sean John (View Most Recent)

A label and a great "lifestyle"

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Store Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Sean John

Pros

The best reasons to work for Sean John would be the opportunity to be challenged in a retail environment. The company is a fast growing entity and if you are able to work in a "free thinkers' environment when running your business; then this is the place for you. I have been with the company a long time and I must say; this is the place where I learned the most in regards to retail.

Cons

The only downside in working for Sean John would be the opportunity for growth. The company has been around since 1998 and only has 8 outlet stores and one full priced retail store. The corporate management team is stretched very thinly and wears many hats. It would be more beneficial for them to use the very best of the store managers they have in specific regions to help streamline communication and aid in the running of day to day operations and help give support when the Corporate team is unable. It would be a great way to stay connected.

Keep up the great work. You have definitely earned respect in the fashion industry. We appreciate your hard work and your support.

Working at 3AM and having to be up and out by 7AM may work for Diddy- but not for me!

Former Employee - Designer  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Designer in New York, NY

I worked at Sean John as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Compensation was great. I worked as a freelance full time designer so I was paid very well....until the contract ended.

Cons

unprofessional management- As with any design house, the company lacked true leadership and that hindered the people from doing a successful job

There are newer employer reviews for Sean John

Worked for Sean John? Contribute to the Community!