Seapine Software, Inc.

www.seapine.com
  www.seapine.com
There are newer employer reviews for Seapine Software, Inc.

very good experience

I have been working at Seapine Software, Inc.

Pros

Great place to work, very flexible if you need time off and willing to help you learn, grow, and develop

Cons

Very quiet workspace, harder to move-up/ receive promotions, really are no glaring cons, keep up the good work and full steam ahead!

Keep up the great work, very engaging work, like feedback to workers, nice appreciation events, good place to learn about new things

15 Other Employee Reviews for Seapine Software, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Excellent place to work

I have been working at Seapine Software, Inc.

Pros

Seapine Software is a great place to work. The management understands that work/life balance is important and strives to provide the best environment for creative minds to flourish. Quality and customer service are valued and all senior management is very approachable.
    Seapine Software employs some of the best minds in the software industry and takes care of its people with excellent benefits, fair compensation and a benevolent management style.
    I've rarely worked for a better company.

Cons

It is a very quiet work environment. While this is great for good development and thinking, it is difficult to get used to. Even after many years here it is hard to get used to the absolute silence. The only sounds heard are the clicking of keyboards.

Keep up the great work.

It's ok but they may try to mislead you about your position.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mason, OH
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mason, OH

I have been working at Seapine Software, Inc.

Pros

The benefits package is amazing. All of the developers work with are friendly and extremely helpful. The pay is a little above average for my position as well.

Cons

In the hiring process they may try to mislead you about your actual position description. I started at Seapine immediately after graduating and they took advantage of my inexperience by talking me into a position that I didn't really want. There is not much room for recognition or reward for extra work and innovation. There are no performance bonuses, only an annual performance-based pay increase.

I would suggest that startup plans be more detailed.

There are newer employer reviews for Seapine Software, Inc.